Do the words “scuba diving” immediately bring you to thoughts of beautiful turquoise waters and exciting shipwrecks? If they do, get a scuba diving trip to Pulau Tioman booked as quickly as possible!
Off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia is the lovely island of Pulau Tioman. It is renowned for its breathtaking beaches, verdant woods, and pure waterways. But many people are unaware of the fact that is also a well-known scuba diving location.
A large diversity of marine life, including vibrant coral reefs, sea turtles, sharks, and rays, may be found in the waters surrounding Pulau Tioman. Divers can also investigate a number of shipwrecks.
Pulau Tioman is the ideal location if you want an outstanding scuba diving experience. Divers of all experience levels, from novices to seasoned pros, can find something to enjoy on the island.
Best Time to Go Scuba Diving in Pulau Tioman
The dry season, which lasts from April to September, is the ideal time to go scuba diving on Pulau Tioman. The air is clean and sunny, and the sea is warm and tranquil at this time.
However, diving is possible year-round in Pulau Tioman. The rainy season, which lasts from October to March, can bring more rain and wind but also an increase in plankton, which attracts larger marine species like sharks and rays.
Where to Go Scuba Diving in Pulau Tioman
- Juara Bay: This bay is home to a variety of coral reefs and marine life, including turtles, sharks, and rays. There is also a shipwreck that divers can explore.
- Salang Bay: This bay is known for its clear waters and abundant marine life. Divers can see a variety of fish, coral reefs, and turtles.
- Air Batang: This bay is home to a number of shipwrecks, including the MV Ledang, which sank in 1999. Divers can explore the wrecks and see a variety of marine life that has made them their home.
- Sekaroh Island: This island is located just off the coast of Pulau Tioman and is home to a number of dive sites. Divers can see a variety of coral reefs, fish, and turtles.
- Turtle Bay: This bay is home to a number of sea turtles, which divers can see feeding and nesting.
How to Get to Pulau Tioman
From the town of Mersing, it takes a boat roughly two hours to get to Pulau Tioman. To get to Pulau Tioman, there are numerous different boat companies.
We would suggest to book via Gowaus to get the most deal on scuba diving.
Pulau Tioman is a wonderfully magical place to go scuba diving. Divers of all levels should visit because of the area’s pristine waters, profusion of marine life, and breathtaking scenery.
Pulau Tioman is the ideal location if you’re seeking for a memorable scuba diving vacation.
Book your Pulau Tioman trip with Gowaus and enjoy wonderful trip!